CINCINNATI - Eighteen Katz Teller attorneys were named to Woodward & White's The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 - almost 75 percent of our practicing attorneys.
Not only are these the partners who are working with you on your corporate, securities, real estate, tax, estate planning, pension, litigation, employment and domestic relations matters, they are the individuals charged with teaching the next generation of Katz Teller attorneys how - and why - we do what we do. They set the standard in our firm and in our legal community, and we are proud that they call Katz Teller home.
· Andrew R. Berger - Corporate Law, Securities & Capital Markets Law
· Joel S. Brant - Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
· Joseph A. Brant** - Trusts and Estates
· Robert E. Brant - Corporate Law, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Tax Law
· Tedd H. Friedman - Real Estate Law
· John R. Gierl - Corporate Law, Securities & Capital Markets Law
· Theodore D. Grosser - Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law
· Bradley G. Haas - Corporate Law
· Guy M. Hild** - Family Law
· Mark J. Jahnke - Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law
· Wijdan Jreisat - Labor and Employment Litigation
· Stephen C. Kisling - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Tax Law
· Matthew A. Kitchen – Corporate Law
· James F. McCarthy, III - Commercial Litigation, Municipal Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
· Peter O’Shea – Commercial Litigation
· Robert A. Pitcairn, Jr.** - Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Litigation, Securities Litigation
· Matthew A. Rich - Commercial Litigation
· William F. Russo** - Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
** Listed for at least 20 years
Katz, Teller, Brant & Hild, a Cincinnati, Ohio law firm, established in 1980, serves individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and large corporations. Their unique approach combines the personal attention of a small firm with the comprehensive national and international resources usually only available with large firms. With a reputation built on results, Katz, Teller, Brant & Hild attracts clients who appreciate the value of quality, proactive legal counsel - In business and life. For more information, visit www.katzteller.com.