Theodore D. Grosser
T (513) 977-3412
F (513) 977-3412
T (513) 977-3466
Ted Grosser grew up working in a family business so it was only natural that he would end up at a firm that prides itself on representing such businesses.
After practicing for more than 35 years at large firms in Cincinnati, Ted joined Katz Teller in 2013, bringing with him the tireless work ethic and relentless pursuit of the best outcome for his clients that has been his hallmark. Like the construction, manufacturing and service industry clients that rely on him for corporate counsel, Ted’s approach to business matters is no-nonsense, with an emphasis on getting the job done as efficiently as possible.
Ted has represented private and public companies in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other complex strategic transactions. He has frequently represented entrepreneurial businesses and owners or stakeholders in those businesses, yet another aspect of his practice that dovetails perfectly with the firm’s areas of emphasis.
Awards & Honors
- Named as one of the Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Named by Law & Politics Media, Inc. as an Ohio Super Lawyer® in Corporate/M&A Law
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business for Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions
- 1978, Kentucky
- 1977, Ohio
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 1977, cum laude
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., 1974, summa cum laude