Katz Teller Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Katz Teller has a plan in place for business continuity in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. For more information, please follow the link below. Katz Teller COVID-19 Information
Peter J. O'Shea
Katz Teller litigator Peter O’Shea grew up in Greater Cincinnati, and when it came time to pick a college, a law school, a judicial clerkship and a law firm, he didn’t travel far. While those local ties may be helpful at any firm, they are especially important at a firm as connected to Greater Cincinnati as Katz Teller.
Although Peter has been educated and employed locally, no one would accuse him of being provincial. Between graduating from Thomas More College and starting law school at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Peter volunteered for the Peace Corps in the Republic of Moldova. During his time abroad, Peter taught English to local students, conducted workshops on American culture and customs, and coached basketball and Model United Nations teams.
After graduating from law school in 2010, Peter served as a judicial clerk for Judge David L. Bunning of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky in Covington. He then joined the Cincinnati office of Taft, Stettinus & Hollister, LLP.
Peter joined Katz Teller in March 2014. He handles business disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants, providing strategic advice and representation in litigation, mediation, and arbitration proceedings.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Named a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers® in 2014-2020
Recognized in Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® in 2016-2020
- 2010, Ohio
- 2012, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 2014, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- 2014, United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2010, Order of the Coif, Executive Editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review, 2009-10
- Thomas More College, B.A., 2006, summa cum laude