Margaret G. Kubicki
Margaret joined the Katz Teller estate planning and probate and trust administration practice groups as a new partner in July 2021. Refining her practice along the way with stops at Frost Brown Todd LLC and Keating Muething Klekamp PLL, she brings to Katz Teller experience in advanced estate planning techniques, extensive knowledge of tax planning, along with expertise in corporate law/M&A.
Margaret’s unique combination of both estate and corporate aptitude help her small business clients navigate the formation of estate plans and trusts, including grantor retained annuity trusts, generation skipping trusts, marital trusts, charitable trusts and domestic asset protection trusts, while also assisting on the business side with exit planning, buy-sell agreements and split dollar loan arrangements. Her clients also come to her for tax planning assistance, where she helps in forming LLCs, partnerships, corporations and tax-exempt organizations.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2020-2021
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Cincinnati Bar Association - Ambassador
- Kenwood Country Club - Member of Women's Sub Committee, 2018; Golf Committee, 2018
- 1993, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati, B.S., 1990, magna cum laude
- Northern Kentucky University, J.D., 1993, summa cum laude
- University of Florida - Fredric G. Levin College of Law, LL.M, Graduate Tax Program, 1994