Bradley G. Haas
T (513) 977-3482
F (513) 762-0016
T (513) 977-3449
Brad’s corporate, business law and mergers and acquisitions practice encompasses every stage in the life cycle of a business.
Brad frequently works with clients on matters involving formation, organizational structure, owner/shareholder relationships, employment contracts, customer/supplier contracts, business succession, and related issues. Some of these issues carry through the life of a business, and Brad will assist in addressing those matters as the business grows. This includes growth by way of mergers and acquisitions, which are a significant part of Brad’s practice, and transition through succession planning.
Brad knows that expansion and growth aren’t always achievable, and that sometimes to get healthy, a business must get smaller or leaner. Whether by way of divestitures or business workouts, Brad has substantial experience working with clients and their lenders and other secured parties to ensure the continued vitality of the business.
Brad represents a large cross section of business enterprises in the greater Cincinnati area ranging from manufacturing companies to service oriented businesses, including other attorney practices. Brad represents a number of family owned businesses and has extensive experience in assisting family owned businesses transition ownership and management to the next generation. He teaches sessions concerning family business succession in the Next Generation Institute at the University of Cincinnati’s Goering Center for Family and Private Business.
At Katz Teller, Brad is a member of the firm’s Board of Directors and also serves on its administrative, information technology, opinion and retirement plan committees.
Awards & Honors
- Recognized multiple times as one of Woodward/White’s Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized multiple times by Law & Politics Media, Inc. as an Ohio Super Lawyer®
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati, Current Board Member, Past Chairman of the Board
- Board of Advisors, Programming Committee, Presenter, Goering Center for Family and Private Business
- 1986, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., 1986, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review, 1985-1986
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., 1982, magna cum laude